Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are designed to help you purchase products through the www.rastacorner.eu online store.
In addition to the existing terms and conditions, the legal relationship arising from the purchase of goods through the www.rastacorner.eu e-shop is also governed by the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
- 1.1 RASTA CORNER (is regulated by VAPE HOUSE Ltd) is a service provider, through which an e-shop www.rastacorner.eu is established to sell products to the service user.
- 1.2 The Customer is a service user who places an order in the e-shop www.rastacorner.eu and identifies himself by entering his personal data when placing an order.
2. User of the Service
- 2.1 The Service User may be:
- 2.1.1 An individual
- 2.1.2 Legal entity
- 2.2 The Service User certifies that he is a natural person at least 18 years of age.
- 2.2.1 It follows from the foregoing that it is reasonable for RASTA CORNER (is regulated by VAPE HOUSE Ltd), LLC, to provide that the user is at least 18 years of age.
- 2.3 RASTA CORNER (is regulated by VAPE HOUSE Ltd) has the right to refuse to enter into a sales contract if it becomes aware that the user of the service is a natural person under 18 years of age.
- 3.1 All prices in the E-shop are in Euro.
- 3.2 RASTA CORNER (is regulated by VAPE HOUSE Ltd) reserves the right to change the prices displayed in the e-shop at any time.
- 4.1 The availability of goods displayed in the E-store may vary according to the condition of the warehouse or due to technical problems with the e-store programs.
- 4.2 If the product is out of stock, or if the order cannot be fulfilled, the E-Store employee will contact you and offer a possible new delivery time or replacement of the product with an equivalent product of the same price and quality or money paid for the product, will be returned. Your money will be returned to you immediately, but no later than 14 days after placing your order.
- 4.3 Product information is regularly reviewed and updated. Data may have been updated since your last visit.
5. Making a purchase
- 5.1 When purchasing items on the www.rastacorner.eu online store, do the following:
- 5.1.1 Select the desired goods and enter the details (name, contact phone number, e-mail address) required for the execution of the order;
- 5.1.2 After the order is placed, we will send you an order confirmation via email;
- 5.1.3 Pay for the item via bank link or credit card via PayPal or wire transfer. When making a payment by wire transfer, refer to the order confirmation data;
- 5.1.4 We will deliver the item to you after you have placed the order and paid for it through the e-shop.
6. Warranties and returns of defective goods
- 6.1 RASTA CORNER (is regulated by VAPE HOUSE Ltd) is responsible for the non-conformity and defect of the goods.
- 6.2 RASTA CORNER (is regulated by VAPE HOUSE Ltd) is not responsible for:
- 6.2.1 Product deterioration / deterioration due to your fault;
- 6.2.2 defects caused by improper use of the Product;
- 6.2.3 normal wear and tear of the goods when used under normal conditions.
- 6.3 When you return a non-compliant item, the amount paid for the item will be credited to your designated bank account at the latest 30 days after you have canceled your order and a notice of withdrawal has been received.
- 6.4 The proof of warranty for the product purchased is the sales invoice and / or the sales receipt.
7. Personal data and their processing
- 7.1 All personal data of the customer that has been made in connection with the purchase in the e-shop shall be treated as confidential information.
- 7.2 The source of personal data is the emergence of customer relationships in the e-shop when registering an order.
- 7.3 Secure data communications and security systems are used when requesting card data. An encrypted data communication channel with banks will ensure the security of your personal data and bank details. The service provider does not see the card data entered. At the time of payment, the card manager's card data is entered into the database of the card manager's Card Center server, and the data is also stored on the card center server.
- 7.4 RASTA CORNER (is regulated by VAPE HOUSE Ltd). undertakes not to transfer personal data to unauthorized persons.
- 7.5 You have the right to verify or modify the personal data relating to you or to have it removed.
- 7.6 By registering as a user of the www.rastacorner.eu e-store, you give consent to RASTA CORNER (is regulated by VAPE HOUSE Ltd) to send offers to the e-mail address you provide. By entering the e-shop environment you can opt out of receiving offers.